Things to remember NOT to do:
1. Socks with sandals
2. Let the girls stay up late.
3. Procrastinate shoveling the driveway.
4. Eyeball measurements.
and newly added to my list...
5. Go to Costco on New Year's Eve!
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Note to Self
Posted by Rachel at 8:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I just love it when you write! I don't even care what you write, I just like hearing Rachel's voice!
Why were you in Costco on New Year's Eve, I would have thought you had everything ready for the big party by at least 4 p.m.
Why were you in Costco on New Year's Eve, I would have thought you had everything ready for the big party by at least 4 p.m.
I almost did # 5, but then I thought better of it and just went to Fresh Market for milk. (It was much quieter there!) :)
True story: We went to Costco on New Year's Eve as well. I like to think that if you were still in Pasadena, we would have all made that mistake together.
It was so crowded, and we waited so long in line, that I couldn't justify waiting again for a churro. Can you imagine? Costco with no churro. Absurd.
Have I told you that you're one of my favorite people in the whole world? We need to catch up. Just thinking of you makes me giggle (because of all the funny things you say of course). I miss our walks/dry heaves up Orange Grove Ave.
Post a Comment