Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Revenge of the Tommyknockers

My mom used to read that story to us. They are little people that create havoc around the house. We have them here I know it! Here are a few things that have gone missing:

child's ballet slipper size 7
driver's license
credit card (later found)
car keys- found then missing again, once again found
roll of masking tape
credit card
bottle of bleach

There is plus side to all this. While looking for some of these items I found a shirt that I had lost, a CTR ring, and now have a really clean closet. But our masking tape! Come on Tommyknockers, have you no heart?

2 comments:

The coolest Petersens said...

I think I must have those at my house too. I find more and more things that are missing. I keep waiting to find the hiding place because I am pretty sure I have turned my house upside down looking for things.

Hadlock Hideaway said...

I have them here too... I knew it wasn't all my fault! I lost my registration sticker for my car right before having the baby... have the paper, just not the sticker. (got pulled over yesterday... only a warning, but not good). Lol, if you figure out how to catch them, let me know.