We are out of Easter chocolate. I am now getting into the gross candy that I purchased thinking that I would stay away from it because it does not taste good. It's not working, I now have lowered my candy standards, and will eat anything. We have got to get this candy out of here. Now.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I know the feeling. I have resorted to eating suckers from who knows how long ago when I'm in need of a sweet treat.
So what you're saying is you're eating the Palmer Peeps???
Curtis you make me laugh!
I finally threw away the last of the easter candy last night - when noone was looking (as they would definitely urge me to reconsider). I say I threw it all away - but in all honesty, I know where the last of the pink m&m's are. :)
We are down to our last chocolate bunny, we can send it down to you if you would like.
Rachel, having never met candy I didn't like, I speak from a place of experience when I tell you to stop fighting it. Just eat the generic jelly beans and be done with it.
Rachel,
You do not need to apologize for lowering your chocolate standards when you run out of the good stuff. We have all been there. There is a glob of chocolate frosting in our refrigerator that has been there for many, many months. Drastic times call for drastic measures.
Post a Comment