The other day my peeps kept calling me by my first name. I ignored it for about an hour, then I finally said, "You are exactly right that is my name, but you can just call me Mom."
Peep One responded with, "We have to call you by your first name, because we are pretending you are our next door neighbor."
(I will take that as a compliment.)
Sunday, March 1, 2009
The Name Game
Posted by Rachel at 8:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So funny! Gage calls me Mommy Katie...I feel like a polygamist when he says it, but it's kinda cute.
Too funny! We call my mom by her first name when we can't get her attention. But that is hilarious!
I seem to remember employing this trick as a last ditch effort to get my mom out of the church building after meetings let out.
If I recall correctly, it was not appreciated.
Maybe they would like it if you quit referring to them as peeps. You could work a deal.
Post a Comment