to saying on top of getting clothes washed is to toilet-train a two-year old. Simple.
Note: I just said washed, this does not include folding and putting laundry away. That part still remains a mystery to me.
Monday, February 9, 2009
The Secret
Posted by Rachel at 12:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
So what is the trick to toilet training a 2 year old? I can't seem to get it down and I am on child #4! And, I totally agree with you on the laundry thing. The washing part is easy, i just cant seem to manage the folding part.
But while the toilet training is going on .... millions and millions of Tinkerbell panties.
Good luck potty training! I hate laundry I get it folded and then we live out of the baskets for a week. I'm pretty sure that the load in the washer now has been re-washed 4 times cause i'm to lazy to but it in the dryer before it goes sour!
I'm asking the same thing as Heather. We have been at it FOREVER! Getting closer, but not there yet. It takes me one day to wash and dry laundry and the rest of the week to get it folded and put away.
Let me tell you all the secret to getting it folded...You dump the clean clothes on the hubby's side of the bed and HE folds them if he wants to get some sleep! :)
I like Heather's idea. I should try that one... laundry is never ending.
I have to dispute Heather's idea. Some of your husbands might fold those clothes, but mine will just push them over to my side of the bed. The trick to folding over here is to DVR some crappy reality show (The Hills, etc.) and then say that you have to fold the laundry while you really go to your room to watch said TV show...
I can get my laundry washed AND folded, but not put away. It seems that it would be the easy part, but for some reason I never get it done and end up with piles of folded laundry everywhere! And then it is inevitable that some little person wallows through my piles and it is as if I never folded them. At least the boys are old enough to put their own laundry away, which they do 1 time out of the 5 that I ask them to. So sometimes they have folded clothes in their drawers. Sometimes.
You make me laugh!
Post a Comment