Thursday, July 30, 2009

Possible Celeb Sighting 6 Years Ago


Arroyo Secco Park. Dusk. A horse. Julia Child. What do these have in common? It is possible that I did see Julia Child riding a horse in Arroyo Secco Park six years ago. I was with my friend Marianne, we were waiting for her son to finish soccer practice. An extermely old red headed woman with osteoporosis came riding by. Marianne looked at each other and asked, "Is that Julia Child?" I will never know for sure...but it just seems like the kind of thing that could happen on a Thursday night.

3 comments:

Jan said...

RAI, Are you going to our HS reunion tomorrow? Can you believe 15 years? I'm not going of course, not sure I would if I could. The crazy thing is that people are actually flying in for the affair, I guess you really had to love HS to do that.

I miss you. Hope all is well in your world.

Christy said...

Rachel-
You have found the PERFECT picture to post with this blog entry! I love it!
Christy

Jan said...

Rach, HS and I weren't good friend either, so I would never go. The only person I would want to see is you. Want to come visit me in CT?

The only people who knew about the reunion are the people who are on facebook. There wasn't enough money in the budget to actually cordially invite everyone, so only facebook people found out. Why I am on facebook I don't really know.

Miss you. You always make me laugh.