Tuesday, October 14, 2008

2 Years!


Peep #2 just celebrated her second birthday. I think this picture sums up the whole day. Let's just say that one sister's pleasure causes another sister's pain! It is hard to have someone else get the glory.

That being said it was such a fun day, and I just can't believe how big #2 is getting. She always makes us laugh. Some of her favorite things are (in no particular order): eating green peas, pushing dolls in a baby stroller, dressing up, jumping on a trampoline, chap stick, telling us stories, and singing. Happy B-day we love you!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh! Happy birthday little peep!

And big sis ... hang in there. I remember that feeling!

Tisha said...

happy birthday peep #2!! the girls are looking soo cute, big and grown-up!!

Meredith & Company said...

Happy Birthday little peep #2! October babies are the best! I should know...I am one!

And peep #1 can come play at my house with the world's biggest drama queen anytime she needs to.

Angenette said...

Happy Birthday! The time has flown by so quickly! It really does seem like it was just yesterday that she was born.

Julie said...

Is this my Favorite Rachel who was friends with my sister Jan Mackay? I saw a comment from you on Jan's blog and had to see if this was you! Which I am assuming it is. :) Your little ones are so darling! Just wanted to say a quick Hi!

Rachel said...

Yes Julie! It is me! Your friend from Caspers Ice Cream, high school, and life long ago. I'm so happy that you stopped by. Come back anytime! Hope all is well with you and your family.

Shannon said...

Adam and I had a great laugh when we saw the picture up close. Thanks for sharing.

Valerie said...

That's so weird. Her favorite things are also my favorite things.