Although the presidential election is finally over, (it's been a long couple of years of campaigning,) we were still discussing voting at the dinner table. Peep 1 might have been feeling left out of the democratic process because she suddenly, and boldly announced, "Well I voted for President Monson."
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Oh that is so cute! Can't go wrong voting for him:)
Me too!
Good choice, Peep 1.
yay YOU guys are alive!! I was wondering what had happend to you.. I know you are very busy. let me watch you girls some time. PLease?
I sure wish I had that option. :)
Peep #1 is definately smarther than the rest of us!!
I miss you guys so much. Now that the election is over, we should have a long catch up phone call.
Oh, I wrote in Dieter F. Uchtdorf. I hope I didn't split the vote.
That is awesome! Good teaching!!
Well, she probably did raise her hand during General Conference!
Post a Comment