Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What we've been up too

Okay, I know it's been awhile since I've blogged, but it is summer and I don't want to waste the sunshine. (Plus the Olympics are on.)

If you have wondered what the heck we have been doing, lemme tell you:

A little bit of this:


Some of this:


And a lot of this:

8 comments:

Lisa Burraston said...

Love the pics, the girls are so cute!!! I love that Kate has such curly hair, Ellie's hair is curly too!

Joe said...

Hi Rachel and Brad,

Great picture of Brad and Emily on the horse. Where was this? We have a picture somewhere of Jay astride a very small horse. His feet almost touch the ground, but he does his best to look like John Wayne. I think it was taken when you lived in Paradise.

C Scarbrough said...

A....what about Breaking Dawn? I am still waiting for your review.

Unknown said...

I see you in the window, Rach!

Looks like a fun, fun summer.

Nicole said...

Yeah for the new post! i was wondering where you were. Looks like you guys have had a fun summer!

Unknown said...

Rachel, can you please email me at ananelsonshaw at gmail dot com ?

Heather said...

Hi Rachel,

I love your blog! I miss your humor in RS so I guess I'll just have to check out your blog from now on, since FL is a little far to come and visit!

Shannon said...

I can't believe how big Kate is. Fun for you to be able to ride horses! Reagan asks to do that atleast twice a week...usually more often.

We miss you guys!