Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Feeling A Little Crazy

Last night I ironed some polyester blend shirts on the cotton setting. We are talking two numbers higher than the recommended setting. I don't know where this recklessness came from!

8 comments:

Angenette said...

Wow, I'm impressed that you iron! I try to avoid it as much as possible. :)

Meredith & Company said...

Whoa...look out girlfriend! Next thing I know you'll be washing your unmentionables with a single red sock.

Unknown said...

Really, you iron?

Rachel said...

Yes, it is my bi-annual ironing day. One hour later one shirt and one pair of pants wrinkle-free.

Tomorrow sweeping the floor.

Em said...

Ok You are funny, I can't wait to stock you a little more. Yeah

Lyndsey said...

Awesome!! I am so happy that you have found me. I saw your comment and was so excited that my fav Rachel has found me!! Your babies are so big!!

Lisa Burraston said...

What's an iron?

Unknown said...

OK, you inspired me. I ironed for an hour and pretty much doubled my wardrobe. Who knew?