Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lest we forget

Spandex is a privilege not a right. As a result of summer, there are a few images that I am afraid are permanently burned into my eyes.

We drove down the route of the Cache Valley Cruise-In over the 4th of July weekend. The Cruise-In is a parade of classic cars. After the parade anyone who wants to can cruise up and down Main Street. It tends to attract some very interesting characters with some even more interesting apparel choices. Let's just say this, there are several people who are not aware of the spandex rule. Ah car shows and hot weather, you gotta love it!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Hey girl, email me at amypett@gmail.com so we can get together!

Jessica said...

So true! I was at a bike ride with 3,000 riders last month and got MORE than my fill of spandex.

Jan said...

Cache Valley Cruise-in! We wish we could have been there too. I thought spandex was suppose to be way out dated. Besides why are people wearing spandex in public? It should be outlawed.

Meredith & Company said...

Um...ewww?! There are so many unfortunate wearings of spandex. Enough said.

So, I'm making my blog private this weekend. Leave me a comment or send me an email at msagermcnett@yahoo.com and I'll send you an invite.

Jay said...

If you can dream it you can do it.