Peep 1: Mom we have Mother's Day and Father's Day, when is it Kid's Day?
Me: (Looking at the sandwich I am making for her cut into four exactly equal quarters as per her request, and pouring water into the red cup, with no ice, and the blue straw.) Everyday is Kid's Day.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Question Asked
Posted by Rachel at 7:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Rachel, I absolutely love your sense of humor! It is always a treat to read your posts... I only wish they were more frequent.
Amen to that! You post the best stuff, Rahcel. :)
So....I wanted to let you know that we just made our blog private and you will need an "invite" to read it. I hate to assume that you are all that interested in my blog, but I just wanted to be fair, since I do LOVE reading yours! Anyway, if you want, send me your email so I can include you on "the list" Thanks!
fishymartin@gmail.com
So true, so true.
Girl! I have been searching for you since DC! So glad you and Sylvia found me. Beth and I keep saying we need to find you girls and get together. You can see her beautiful family here - www.pbemett.blogspot.com
Such a logical question for your Peep1 to ask. Isn't it crazy how they as such thorough thinkers now? I have to actually think about my responses now - since "because" just won't cut it anymore.
Yes, and they still think their lives are sooooooo hard!
You should send that in to Readers Digest! Okay, so I have a subscription to Readers Digest. My adorable mom got it for me for Christmas. They pay cash for entries that are printed so it's worth somthing! And the shorter the better which shouldn't come as a suprise from a magazine with its name.
BTW, got your message and I wanna call you back...soon!
Miss ya tons and tons!!!
Go to this link:
http://www.rd.com/content/openJoke.do?cat=1175&index=2
You could get up to $300 for your funny, true story! They love the funny things kids say and their parent's responses.
Post a Comment