Happy Birthday Kate! It does not seem possible that my baby is one year old. Kate had three birthday parties, but was only totally present for 1 1/2. She was falling asleep during dinner so we stopped dinner to sing happy birthday. I got the cake ready and Emily blew out her candle. Then we got out the presents, which Emily opened. We gave her a piece of cake, which she had zero interest in, so Emily ate the icing for her. Four minutes later Kate was in bed. I guess turning one can really wear a girl out.
Kate is so much fun, and makes us laugh everyday. Emily always wants to know where Kate is and vice versa. Kate loves to climb on everything, and is such a smiley girl (when the pacifier is not in her mouth.) We love you Kate! Happy B-day!
Friday, October 19, 2007
365 Days!
Posted by Rachel at 1:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! I can't believe she is already one. What a cute kid.
Is is just me, or is that cake HUGE? Maybe it just intimidated her.
Happy Belated B-day Kate. I can't believe she is one, she sure doesn't look one. My 6 month old is about as big as her. These kids are growing up too fast.
Happy Birthday, Kate! I love that last picture because it really looks like the cake is twice the size of your petite little girl. And Emily's hair is looking AWESOME! Now more pictures of Rachel, please.
Post a Comment