Sunday, September 9, 2007

Bad Germs


Both girls are sick today. Emily is throwing up, Kate has a fever and both are very miserable. So I thought I would post this picture of happier times when Kate would push her big sister around in the doll stroller. Times when I didn't have to be either cleaning up throw-up or holding miserable girls. I feel so bad for them, and am anxious for them to be back to their old selves. It was a long night last night, a long day today, and who knows how tonight will go. Here's to holding onto sanity by the tips of my fingers and hoping for the best. Get well soon girls!

4 comments:

holly said...

welcome to the blogosphere! I am relatively new, and am shocked at how many long lost friends I have been reacquainted with...like yourself! How are you? So sorry your girls are sick. They are so cute! How old is Kate now?

Rachel said...

Hey Holly,so good to hear from you! I have had a great time on your blog, you crack me up. Kate is 11 months old- where does the time go?! And when are you moving to Utah?

Liz said...

We are just finishing up (hopefully) with our own bout of bad germs. There's just something about changing horribly soiled sheets in the middle of the night that makes you question your life choices.....

Can't wait to see your next posting, your journalism major is definitely apparent.

Tisha said...

the girls look so grown up!! seriously! so, yeah- no grits for me- I guess I'm still a west coaster just living in the South, I'll try and keep it that way! :)