He is here! The third little peep has come to stay, and none of us can get enough of him. He weighed almost double the other two peeps, has hair, and can be awake without screaming. It is completely different than our other newborn experiences, (trust me and that poor guy who lived in the apartment above us when Peep 1 was born when I say that is a good thing.) Wish I had the energy to write more, but I am tired, and have some more laying around to do.
Monday, June 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
More pics, more pics! And I think maybe fat baby=happy baby. I'm just saying.
Congrats Rachel. Boys are fun, and very different from girls. Luckily, your older girls can help you out a ton. Good luck!
Yeah, it really feels like you're neglecting the couch-laying you have a responsibility to fulfill.
I hope this baby is the easiest ever, and basically raises himself. Congratulations, dear cousin.
Congratulations, Rachel! When you blog it really makes my day. No pressure or anything. Really I am just so happy for you to finally get your LEGO collection going.
Hey Rachel, ok total shock here didn't even know you were expecting! Congrats he's darling:)
We are excited for you! Looks like a happy healthy baby, just they way we like them.
Congrats! Sad I didn't get to meet him before we left UT. Glad thinks are going well.
He is a doll! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet him!
Loves! Becky
Congratulations! Boys are fun! I'm glad he's an easy baby (so far!).
lay on the couch every chance you get. someday, he'll learn how to walk. :) congrats, rachel!
AAAAAAaaaa! Congratulations. I am so happy for you all. Boys are so fun. Love girls too, but oh my goodness boys are fun! Love to you all.
Post a Comment