With the Olympics in full swing. I have once again become an expert couch judge in not just one, but every sport. It amazes me that after a small explanation from the commentators I am ready to hand out medals.
I look for the slight bobbles, incorrect form, or any nuance that could cause deductions. Do I have any experience with Men's Moguls? Not necessary! I have also added new phrases to my vocabulary, like, "nice extension," and "solid performance."
We are trying to keep the phone free just in case the Olympic Committee needs a consult. For the next two weeks I'll be right here, sitting on the sofa, struggling to hold up my enormous head.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Suddenly I'm an Expert
Posted by Rachel at 8:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the picture of you sitting there with an enormous head.
Listen, I read this a while ago, and have just decided the time has come to comment.
Here's the thing, I do the same thing. No surprise, we're related, and also, we're both really, really, really smart about Olympic sports.
DURING THE OLYMPICS.
Is it just me, or have you forgotten all your new found knowledge by now?
Someone asked me what that event is called where they ski up that vertical slope, and then do a whole bunch of flips on the way down. I couldn't remember. I think it's freestyle skiing, but I can't remember.
Ah, well. London's coming soon, and everyone care more about the summer events anyway.
Post a Comment