A few weeks ago B-Rad was side-swiped on the freeway, which pushed him into a semi-truck, which caused him to have a head-on with a cement barrier. Of course the biggest blessing is that B-Rad did not have a scratch on him. And for that I am very grateful. With that being said, I must say a proper good-bye to the Geo.
Oh Geo Prism, you have been such a great car. You were my college car, taking me across the state and never causing me a moment of worry!
Yes in your later years your air-conditioning was less then stellar, but I understand. You are 18 years old, it is okay.
You chugged me across the Mojave Desert when we moved to California, holding your own with the big bad semi trucks. (Although I did complain about your AC then, I was under a lot of stress and for that I'm sorry.)
Even after that fateful evening when you were battered across the freeway, B-Rad drove you home! You gave your all to the very end. Thanks for the seven years of incredible service, you are truly missed
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Farewell Geo Prism
Posted by Rachel at 1:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh, this is so sad. I'm so glad Brad was okay.
Post a Comment