In the last three days I have:
Searched for 45 minutes for my daughters jeans, only to find that I had put them in the laundry basket. (I was considering the possibility of extra-terrestrial life for about a half hour of the search.)
Mistakenly used conditioner instead of shampoo. (I could not get a good lather at all!)
Lost and found my wallet twice. (Unfortunetely this is a pretty regular occurance.)
Found a load of laundry in dryer that had been there for four days! (What a pleasant surprise clean, wrinkled clothes.)
Couldn't find my name on our class role in Relief Society because I was looking under my maiden name. (Change is hard for me.)
Aaaahh gee, I need some sunshine!!
Monday, January 21, 2008
Yadda yadda yadda
Posted by Rachel at 9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are hilarious! I'm moving somewhere warm, if you want to come...
Looking for your maiden name on the R.S. role? Send me a private email if you want to complain about any troubles you and Brad are having ;)
I looked for my keys for 1/2 hour today only to finally find them on the key rack. Don't worry, it's not just you!
Post a Comment