We have curtains! Can I get a woot woot?! I know these pictures are dark, but it was the best I could do. I am almost done with my peeps bedroom. It makes me so happy to have something done. One window down, just 10 more to go. At this rate I will be done in about 5 years.
Thursday, March 6, 2008
20 months after starting the project......
Posted by Rachel at 9:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Here's your woot woot! Looking awesome. Next time we're walking by and you're out, maybe we'll come take a peek. Oh, and now that you're a pro, come fix the curtains that are sitting by my sewing machine waiting for a hem. Blasted window treatments!
Woot woot.
I really like these curtains. Are the little birds printed on the fabric or did you applique them? If it's the latter, I am even more impressed. If it's the former, where did you get that cute fabric?
I appliqued the birds and flowers. But don't be too impressed. Anyone who knows how to cut with scissors and use an iron can do it. My craft projects are always low skill.
I'm impressed. They look great. I have yet to put up curtains in our place, but I also plan on moving sometime this year so I doubt we will see a curtain around here. One day I may attempt to make a curtain, wanna help me?
Oh, yeah! Looking good! Way to go!
Woot woot? Must be a Utah term. You say your peeps room, or do the curtains keep the peeps from looking into your windows?
I love the curtains!!!! I'm sure the bedrooms are coming along great.
Sweet! I love the curtains - they are so cute!
Wait a minute. I just read your detail about actually making the appliques! I am VERY impressed! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment